Integrity Church August 2020 Regathering Plan
1. Here's the plan for the month of August starting August 2nd:
- Sunday Evening Services at 7:30pm in the church parking lot
- Everyone is encouraged to bring a lawn chair (metal chairs will be provided as needed).
- In the event of inclement weather, we will hold service on that Monday at the same time (7:30pm) in the church parking lot.
- Following the Worship Service, we will be showing a family movie in the parking lot and providing ice cream! You’re welcome to bring snacks as well.
2. As September approaches, we will reexamine this plan and determine the best course of action for September services: either indoor Sunday mornings or continue outdoor in the morning or evening.
3. Integrity Church will adhere to current NYS Guidelines for gathering:
- We will create an environment that allows for 6’ social distancing
- We will requiring everyone to wear a mask upon entering church property. Masks are to remain on until a person is in their seat, 6’ away from others. At that time, they are welcome to keep it on or take it off.
- Integrity will provide hand sanitizer stations and masks will be available for those who need it.
- Restrooms will be limited to one section of the building and sanitized between use
4. To remove any awkwardness, Integrity Church is introducing a “Stop Light Station”. At that station, we will provide Red, Yellow or Green wristbands for you to choose from. Each color sends a message for others to see prior to engagement:
Red: “Good to see you, but please keep back 6 feet"
Yellow: “Good to see you, let’s talk but don’t touch me"
Green: "Good to see you, talking and elbow bumps permitted”
Let’s be sure to respect one another’s comfort level.
5. We will continue to stream our services. In addition to airing a pre-recorded Sunday morning service at 10:00am, we will live stream our Sunday evening service at 7:30pm. It is our plan to continue to build on our online services and we have exciting plans to include a much more personal and interactive platform so that people who are not comfortable attending can be served better.
Integrity’s iCampus, which is soon to launch, is something we have been developing prior to Covid-19 under the direction of Paul Hess and we have some exciting long term goals for this ministry to shut-ins, long distance attenders and those not yet ready to gather in person.
6. We recognize the wide range of diverse opinions regarding regathering and respect everyone’s right to agree or disagree. Our adherence to NYS guidelines is not out of fear or intimidation, but out of a responsibility to ensure that worship takes place safely and consistently while abiding by the law of the land to which we are called to do. We will always make adjustments as needed to ensure that our opportunity to spiritually grow and gather is not governed by the state. Until every option is exhausted, we will continue to remain creative in our mandate to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, while abiding by the laws of the land.
In His and your continued service,
The Integrity Church Leadership Team