Integrity Church 2020 Regathering Plan
1. Here's our current plan for regathering:
- Sunday Morning Services at 9:30am & 11:15am in the church building (Nursery and Kid's church will not be available at this time)
2. Integrity Church will adhere to current NYS Guidelines for gathering:
- We will have seating for 100 people in our sanctuary and plenty of overflow space in the Family Room and Warehouse if needed.
- We will create an environment that allows for 6’ social distancing
- We will be requiring everyone to wear a mask upon entering church property. Masks are to remain on until a person is in their seat, 6’ away from others. At that time, they are welcome to keep it on or take it off.
- Integrity will provide hand sanitizer stations and masks will be available for those who need it.
3. To remove any awkwardness, Integrity Church is introducing a “Stop Light Station”. At that station, we will provide Red, Yellow or Green wristbands for you to choose from. Each color sends a message for others to see prior to engagement:
Red: “Good to see you, but please keep back 6 feet"
Yellow: “Good to see you, let’s talk but don’t touch me"
Green: "Good to see you, talking and elbow bumps permitted”
Let’s be sure to respect one another’s comfort level.
4. We will continue to stream our services live whenever they are taking place at the church. It is our plan to continue to build on our online services and we have exciting plans to include a much more personal and interactive platform so that people who are not comfortable attending can be served better.
Integrity’s iCampus, which is soon to launch, is something we have been developing prior to Covid-19 under the direction of Paul Hess and we have some exciting long term goals for this ministry to shut-ins, long distance attenders and those not yet ready to gather in person.
5. We recognize the wide range of diverse opinions regarding regathering and respect everyone’s right to agree or disagree. Our adherence to NYS guidelines is not out of fear or intimidation, but out of a responsibility to ensure that worship takes place safely and consistently while abiding by the law of the land to which we are called to do. We will always make adjustments as needed to ensure that our opportunity to spiritually grow and gather is not governed by the state. Until every option is exhausted, we will continue to remain creative in our mandate to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, while abiding by the laws of the land.
In His and your continued service,
The Integrity Church Leadership Team